All privacy practices and methods described herein only apply in so far as permitted by the applicable standards, laws and requirements and as limited by the website you are visiting.
Personal Information we collect and how.
WTR ‘s primary goals in collecting personal information from you are to
- Ensure you have a positive, enjoyable and customised experience while using our website,
- Allow us to develop new products and services which are relevant to customers like you.
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site and information about how you interact with the site.
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc. Personal information received by you online will only be used by WTR, except as otherwise required by law or disclosed to you as the information is collected. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website. Aggregate and statistical data recorded by the Website which allows us to recognise you and your preferred settings, this saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site. Such data is recorded locally on your computer using cookies. Most browsers can be programmed to reject, or warn you before downloading cookies, information regarding this may be found in your browser’s ‘help’ facility.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- You can also opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
How do we use your personal information?
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and 2018 as well as other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide after sales service including certificate registration.
- In certain cases, we may use your email address to send you information on other products and services we offer. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt out of receiving such information.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes only. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a legal request, search warrant or another lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights otherwise.
When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
WTR is committed to keeping the data you provide us secure and will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We do not store any of your private payment information (such as debit and credit card numbers).
As a UK or European resident, you have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any such request will incur a fee of £25.00 to cover our administration expenses
WTR is committed to working with customers to obtain a fair and rapid resolution of any complaints or disputes about privacy. Please email us your questions or comments regarding our privacy practices to email@example.com.
Any other websites which may be linked to by our website are subject to their own policy, which may differ from ours.
- For any questions or more information about our privacy practices,
- If you would like to make a complaint
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org